Stir-fried Water Spinach
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Water spinach, also known as morning glory and pak boong (ผักบุ้ง) in Thai, is a vegetable that tastes really delicious. Not only does it taste good, but this leafy green vegetable is also low in calories and rich in vitamins and minerals. This Thai stir-fried water spinach is easy to make and a great way to get your greens in! It's delicious and ready under 20 minutes. So good with steamed rice or plain rice soup! "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time7 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Bars are quite possibly the easiest and most delicious morsels you'll ever make! If you love cheesecake and… Continue reading: "Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Barsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- Cranberry Orange Muffins
- Heart-Healthy Mexican Quinoa Salad
- Crazy Cake
- Extra Crispy Roasted Potatoes
- Korean Chicken Wings
- Poached Eggs With Mock Béarnaise Sauce
- Creamy Cheesy Brussels Sprouts With Bacon
- Potato Egg Casserole
- Cheese Omelet In A Mug: 2 Minutes Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes