We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Southern Succotash is an easy side dish or affordable entrée that pairs sweet corn, lima beans and tomatoes with savory bacon and butter. Take advantage of fresh summer produce or use frozen veggies to enjoy the tasty combination all year long. It goes nicely with grilled or roasted meats, burgers, fish and fried chicken! In New England, succotash is often served at Thanksgiving, whereas in the South it is prepared with tomatoes (and often okra), topped with butter, and offered as a summer dish. This quick succotash recipe has the Southern spin -- complete with fresh tomatoes, Vidalia onion, salted butter and crisp, smoky bacon! It tastes like a warm, smoky and buttery corn salad. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love dessert for breakfast? This Early Riser Apple Cream Cheese Cake is the perfect sweet treat to curve your morning… Continue reading: "Early Riser Apple Cream Cheese Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Texas Chili
- Double Chocolate Pancakes - Gluten, Dairy And Egg Free
- Instant Pot Leftover Pot Roast Soup
- Lemon Artichoke Pasta
- Slow Cooker Butternut Squash And Apples
- Healthy Chicken Sandwich
- Savory Braised Beef Tenderloin
- Brown Sugar Baked Beans With Bacon
- Tortellini Soup
- Coffee And Chocolate Cupcakes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes