Fruit Infused Thanksgiving Salad
This is a simple but flavorful salad that packs a refreshing bite. The fruit infused Thanksgiving salad will be a great addition to your holiday dinner. Follow this easy recipe and create a wonderful side dish or starter.
- 10 ounces arugula and baby field greens
- 10 ounces roasted corn (2 ears of corn)
- 10 ounces golden raisins
- 10 ounces sliced apples
- 10 ounces dried cranberries
- 5 ounces walnuts
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 lemon
- 10 ounces olive oil (2 ounces recommended per serving)
How to Roast Your Own Corn:
- Using a sharp knife, slice the corn kernels off the raw cobs.
- In a sauté pan, heat up 1 tablespoon of butter, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and minced garlic- stir constantly for 20 seconds.
- Add the corn and stir occasionally until tender, turning golden brown- about 5 minutes.
- Remove excess oil, and set aside to cool.
Preparing the Salad:
- Place prewashed arugula and baby field greens in large serving bowl.
- Toss in roasted corn, golden raisins, sliced apples, dried cranberries- toss all together.
- Toss walnuts on top of salad.
- Sprinkle in desired about of crumbled goat cheese.
Preparing the Dressing:
- Cut lemon in hlaf lengthwise.
- Deseed the lemon.
- Sqeeze lemon juice into small mixing bowl.
- Mix in oliveoil and whisk.
Toss the Salad:
- When ready to serve toss the dressing into the salad, sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper if desired.
Read NextLeftover Mashed Potato Cakes
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.