We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Thick, rich, and smooth, this Pumpkin Dip is a sweet fall treat that's full of cream cheese, pumpkin and warm spices. Serve it as a make-ahead snack with apples, or pair it with gingersnaps, vanilla wafers, and graham crackers for an easy dessert recipe. The simple harvest pumpkin dip tastes like a decadent pie filling -- and it's ready in 10 minutes! Apple season is big business in Central Virginia — especially in our little rural community of Madison County. As soon as autumn rolls around, I like to prepare a sweet pumpkin dip for apples or for cookies, which I stash in the refrigerator to enjoy for easy snacks or desserts. "
Yields4 1/2 cups
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect for a family party or a potluck dinner, recipes with jello are always crowd-pleasers. Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad is… Continue reading: "Strawberry Pretzel Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Chicken Artichoke Soup With Rice
- Air Fryer Meatloaf
- Zuppa Toscana
- Boo Batter No Churn Ice Cream
- Lemon Curd Cocktail
- Pumpkin Pie Liqueur
- Homemade Eggnog
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffles
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Starbuck’s Copycat Pumpkin Bread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes