Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"One of my favorite on-the-go breakfasts is an everything bagel with garden vegetable cream cheese. Though it isn’t expensive at my local deli, the coffee I’m tempted to buy while I’m there, is expensive. I realized I could easily make my own garden vegetable cream cheese for much less. I can dice the fresh vegetables as finely or coarsely as I want, and the colors are so much brighter compared to the store version. Another bonus is - the more fun or colorful food looks, the more likely my kids are to eat it."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- Blueberry Muffins
- Ranch Flavored Pretzel Nibs
- 2-Minute Sweet & Salty Snack Mix
- Flavoring Homemade Yogurt: 15 Delicious Ideas
- Cinnamon Roll Pecan Caramel Popcorn
- Bite Sized Chile Cheese Squares
- Allergy Friendly Loaded Fries Recipe
- Roasted Cashews
- Fall Party Mix Recipe
- Air Fryer Tgi Friday Boneless Chicken Wings
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes