Easy Baked Pears
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These five ingredient Baked Pears are an incredibly easy light wholesome dessert that the whole family can enjoy. This scrumptious fresh fruit dessert can be in the oven in less than five minutes. You can enjoy them a la mode, with plain or vanilla Greek yogurt or just like they are. I actually prefer them just like they are when they come out of the oven. If you have never indulged in a baked pear you really must treat yourself. You will be pleasantly pleased at how incredibly delicious and easy they are. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Babushka's Slow Chicken is one of the easiest yet flavorful recipes you'll ever make for dinner! You only have to prepare a few… Continue reading: "Babushka's Slow Chickenvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strong Immune System Fig Smoothie
- Sweet Braided Easter Bread (sweet Keto Mozzarella Bread)
- Gluten Free Healthy Muffins Easy Recipe
- The Best One Pot Easy Lentil Soup (with Bacon)
- Easy Kale Salad W/ Citrus Dressing
- Amaretto Sour
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Cherry Cha Cha
- Cheese Bread Dumplings
- Egg Milk Gravy
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes