Doner Kebab Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Learn how to make your very own kebab sandwich with this free recipe. It is made with ground lamb and served on pita bread with chopped onion, tomatoes. Garlic, marjoram, rosemary, salt and pepper are also used to add flavor. Feel free to omit the pita bread for a more low-carb option. You will need about an hour to make this delicious sandwich!
Preparation Time1 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One Pot Slow Cooker Chicken is a creamy, comforting chicken dinner that cooks together in your slow cooker so you don't have to lift a… Continue reading: "One Pot Slow Cooker Chickenvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crispy Bacon & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Amish Baked Oatmeal With Apples
- Sheet Pan Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- Pumpkin Dip
- Frankenstein Halloween Rice Krispie Treats
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Homemade Orange Julius Recipe
- Delicious 3-bean Spanish Vegan Paella
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes