Homemade Meatball Subs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Homemade Meatball Subs are one of the best classic sandwiches that you can make at home. The best homemade meatballs smothered in homemade marinara sauce, topped with copious amounts of mozzarella cheese, and then popped under the broiler to melt everything. I have even used this same meatball and sauce and used to top pasta, to all of the fanfare. Homemade meatballs taste so much better than pre-made ones you can buy at a store, and they are really easy to make. A lot of people get intimidated by the thought of rolling them, but this is a no-fail recipe that is tried and true. I have used this same recipe for my homemade meatball subs for years, and they turn out great every single time. "
- 1 cup Olive oil
- 1 cup Onion sliced
- 1 pound Ground Beef
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Mushroom Carbonara
- Thomas Keller’s Slow Cooker Cassoulet
- Alabama Style BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Devil’s Food Cake
- Wild Mushroom Soup
- Ultimate Baileys Chocolate Cream Pie
- Harvest Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars
- Chocolate Pecan Pie Brownies
- Bolognese Gnocchi Bake
- Pumpkin Spice Layer Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes