Down-Home Easy Barbecue Pork Rolls
Sliced roast pork simmers in a hot and zesty barbecue sauce and is served North Carolina-style piled on sandwich rolls and topped with coleslaw. This easy pork recipe will become a family favorite.
Preparation Time4 min
Cooking Time4 min
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 1 can (10.5-ounces) Campbell's Condensed French Onion Soup
- 1 pound deli roast pork
- Louisiana-style hot sauce, to taste
- 4 Pepperidge Farm® Farmhouse Premium White Rolls with Sesame Seeds, split
- Coleslaw, homemade or store bought
- Shredded lettuce, to taste
Heat the soup and pork in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally. Season with the hot sauce.
Divide the pork and sauce among the rolls. Top with the coleslaw and lettuce.
Read NextFuneral Sandwiches