Hamburger Casserole With Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This creamy, cheesy Hamburger Casserole with Rice is an old-fashioned, easy dinner with just 15 minutes of prep! The simple ground beef recipe is an entire meal that bakes in one dish -- making it perfect for busy weeknights. Your picky eaters are going to love this "busy day casserole!" The flexible recipe can be adjusted to suit your family's preferences, so adjust the seasoning, pick your rice, and throw in your favorite veggies -- anything goes. This Hamburger and Rice Casserole is a cozy, hearty and nourishing supper to share with your loved ones. "
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time5 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven, Skillet
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 3-ingredient Sour Cream Muffins
- Coconut Cream Cheese Cookies
- Mickey Beignets
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- Spanish Onion & Garlic Potatoes
- Easy Instant Pot Orange Glazed Bbq Meatballs
- Grilled Pork Chops With Rhubarb Orange Sauce
- Deep Dish Cast Iron Skillet Pizza
- Air Fryer Melting Moments
- Apple Roses Pastry
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes