Best Apple & Ham Grilled Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"To make this sandwich, I used Apple Butter with Petit Jean Smoked Ham, a variety of apples, and Muenster cheese. The flavors of this sandwich just scream fall. I love the contrast of the sweetness of the apple butter and apple with the gooey cheese and delicious smoked ham."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking Vessel Sizeskillet
- 2 Multi Grain Bread
- 2 Apple Butter
- 3 Muenster cheese, depending on the size of your bread
- 3 Ham
Add the apple butter to one side of two pieces of bread. Add a slice of Muenster cheese on top of the apple butter.
Layered the ham on top of the cheese.
Add 2 to 4 sliced apples on top of the ham.
Add a second piece of cheese on top of the apples.
Place the other piece of bread with the apple butter on top of the apples and cheese.
Butter the top outside piece of bread.
SKILLET METHOD Add it to a medium hot skillet. If the skillet is to hot the sandwich will burn. I like to place a lid on top for a couple of minutes. Make sure the sandwich is not burning. Butter the top of the sandwich and flip it over. Cook until the bottom piece of bread is golden brown. TO BAKE A LOT OF THESE SANDWICHES IN OVEN - This is always a great way to evenly brown the sandwich.
OR OVEN METHOD Bake them in the oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until it is golden brown.
PANINI GRILL You can also place this sandwich on a panini grill and cook until golden brown.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love a delicious savory meatball recipe? This Grandma's Favorite Meatballs recipe is definitely Grandma's favorite for a… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Meatballsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Pad Thai Recipe
- Rainbow Popsicles
- Ice Cream Pie
- Ranch Flavored Pretzel Nibs
- Chocolate Castella Cake
- Dole Whip
- Cucumber Dill Sauce
- Best Angel Food Cake Recipe
- Spanish Chickpeas & Sweet Potatoes In A Spicy Tomato Sauce
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes