Classic Patty Melt
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"When I was a kid the patty melt was a standard at the local dinner. I remember the smell of the onions and beef searing on the grill was mouthwatering good. This recipe recreated that memory and puts it into a super high bracket. You are going to love every ounce of this sandwich. You can prepare it with or without onions and I encourage you not to add any condiments until you have the pleasure of savoring it just as it is!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Lazy Sunday Cinnamon Roll Cake is the perfect meal to roll right out of bed for. This is basically (you guessed it) a cinnamon… Continue reading: "Lazy Sunday Cinnamon Roll Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Arnold Palmer
- Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
- Burger Sauce
- Spicy Sweet Grilled Cajun Wings
- Grilled Pineapple Rum Chicken
- Cast Iron Chicken Pot Pie
- 3-ingredient Sour Cream Muffins
- Coconut Cream Cheese Cookies
- Mickey Beignets
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes