Festive Grilled Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This grilled cheese sandwich is definitely not ordinary! Make this fun festive grilled cheese with the kids for a Christmas lunch. Grilled cheese is always a crowd-pleaser and by adding a bit of holiday pizzazz it can be the perfect easy entertaining option. Just think: inviting friends or family over for some snow-filled fun – building a fort, going for a walk to see all the Christmas light displays, snow-shoeing or just having some fun tossing snowballs – and then coming inside to a hot & cheesy grilled cheese. (You could even pair it with a mug of soup for an even more filling meal.) It’s great for a lunchtime get-together or just a filling snack in the afternoon following some fun festivities."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time5 min
- 8 slices bread
- 1 tablespoon Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- food cheese
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One bite of this Fluffy Cream Puff Cake and you will fall in love. This easy dessert recipe combines pudding, Cool Whip, chocolate,… Continue reading: "Fluffy Cream Puff Cakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes