4 Classic Spanish Bocadillos | Famous Sandwiches From Spain
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"In this post, we are making 4 Classic Spanish Bocadillos. This is, what Spanish cuisine is all about. In-fact, walk into bar-restaurante here in Spain and you will find almost every Spaniard eating these bocadillos for either almuerzo (lunch) or dinner. Now, Spain offers many different options when it comes to bocadillos. The four I am featuring in this post, are my four favorite classic ones. Either way you slice it, all 4 of these bocadillos are easy to make and showcase the simplicty of the Spanish kitchen."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Classic Salisbury Steak Recipe is an old fashioned comfort food recipe you're surely familiar with. A favorite among many Moms… Continue reading: "Classic Salisbury Steak Recipevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old-fashioned Cranberry Muffins
- Sloppy Joe
- Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
- Victoria Sponge Cake In Air Fryer
- Beet Salad
- Air Fryer Cheesecake
- Apple Raisin Bread Clafouti
- Cheddar Cheese Onion Potatoes
- Orange Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Homemade Focaccia Pizza
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes