14 Pulled Pork Recipes and Cooking Tips
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pulled pork recipes are almost as popular for Americans as apple pie. There is certainly not just one way to make a pulled pork recipe; there are hundreds of versions of pulled pork recipes out there. If you're in search of the perfect pulled pork recipe, RecipeLion has 14 Pulled Pork Recipes and Cooking Tips for you.
Whether you're looking for a smoked pulled pork recipe, slow cooker pulled pork recipe, North Carolina-styled pulled pork recipe, a rub recipe for pulled pork, a recipe for pulled pork sauce, slow cooker pulled pork recipes, oven pulled pork recipes, or barbecue pulled pork recipes, you're in luck with our handy list. These free pulled pork recipes will be priceless every time you have a taste for saucy, tender pork. You're bound to find the perfect pulled pork from this list! Next time someone has a hankering for pulled pork, you can tell them that you know a pulled pork sandwich recipe or two.
For more pork recipes, check out this free eCookbook: America's Favorite Pork Chop Recipes.
Pulled Pork Recipes:
- Slow-Cooked Pulled Pork Sandwiches - These fabulous sandwiches feature pork shoulder that is slow cooked in a scrumptious, sweet and tangy sauce.
- All Day Root Beer Pulled Pork - Made with one out-of-the-ordinary ingredient: root beer!
- 5 Ingredient Cherry Soda Pulled Pork - The pork roast is rubbed with spices and brown sugar, and slowly cooked in cherry soda all day.
- Easy BBQ Pork Sliders - Easy BBQ Pork Sliders are a must for any pulled pork connoisseur.
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork - This slow cooker pulled pork recipe might be the best slow cooker pulled pork recipe you've ever had. This tangy recipe includes a recipe for pulled pork sauce that will wow you! This recipe is a treasure among slow cooker pulled pork recipes.
- Slow Cooker Cuban Pork (shown above) - Turn a normally tough meat into a juicy, tender, fall-apart-in-your-mouth masterpiece.
- Copycat Cafe Rio Sweet Barbacoa Pork - This juicy dish cooks overnight in your slow cooker and serves up to 15 people, so it's great to make if you're having company over.
- Pulled Pork Enchiladas - These Pulled Pork Enchiladas make the perfect quick weeknight meal.
- Pulled Pork With BBQ Sauce - If you're looking for a great recipe for pulled pork sauce, this sauce is packed with flavor from tomato sauce, Worcestershire, Dijon, Tabasco, and more.
- Sweet And Spicy Pulled Pork - This is one of the tastiest oven pulled pork recipes, made with a mouthwatering sauce that combines spicy chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, vinegar and ketchup with sweet honey and brown sugar.
- Pulled Pork & Mop Sauce - This is a recipe for pulled pork that requires several layers of sauce and flavor. The time put into this pork will make it the best pulled pork recipe!
- Eastern North Carolina-Style Barbeque Pulled Pork - Eastern North Carolina-Style Barbeque Pulled Pork Recipe is a perfect pulled pork recipe for a patient cook who loves pulled pork made with care. This smoked pulled pork recipe is accented with apple cider vinegar.
- Mid-South Carolina Pulled Pork Sauce - This North Carolina-style pulled pork recipe is a great recipe for pulled pork sauce made with savory ingredients, including cider vinegar, mustard, maple syrup, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce.
- Star Anise-Spiced Pork - Star Anise Pulled Pork is the best pulled pork recipe if you like dishes with aromatic seasonings! This pork is made with soy sauce, brown sugar, star anise, garlic, Chinese five spice powder, and cilantro.
For even more great recipes, check out Cooking With Pork Chops: 11 Easy Recipes.
Pulled Pork Cooking Tips:
- Save slow cooker clean-up time by purchasing slow cooker liners from the supermarket. Remove food before taking out liner to avoid breakage.
- To make a rub recipe for pulled pork, you can improvise with pantry items like salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, brown sugar and dried mustard. You don't need to measure. Finish the rub with a few dashes of Liquid Smoke and let it all sit in your refrigerator over night.
- If cooking the pork in a slow cooker, remove the pork from the slow cooker when it's done cooking, shred it, and return it to the slow cooker to soak up the sauce and re-heat.
- To adjust the sauce's spiciness, adding cayenne, hot sauce or spicy BBQ sauce.
- You will know your pork is done if it easily comes off the bone with little effort.
- To store left-over pulled pork, freeze it in quart-size freezer bags. When you are ready to eat it again, thaw a bag of it in your refrigerator and then place it in a small sauce pan over medium heat.
- Serve pulled pork sandwich with coleslaw and/or beans.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Potluck Mexican Layer Salad
- Baked Fish in Foil with Vegetables
- Greek Pita Flatbread
- Thin Mint Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No-Bake Vegan Easter Nests
- Shortcut Ukrainian Borscht
- Dump-and-Bake French Toast Casserole
- Healthy Cauliflower Soup with Bacon and Chili Oil
- English Muffins
- Stuffed Bell Peppers with Couscous & Shrimp
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes