America's Favorite Pork Chop Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Simple pork chop recipes always make for a great meal, from grilled pork chop recipes and healthy pork chop recipes to baked pork chop recipes. In homage to the pork chop, RecipeLion has compiled this eCookbook, the best pork chop recipes collection you'll find on the Web.
This eCookbook features 22 easy pork chop recipes that are perfect for any meal and any occasion. Let this cookbook show you how to prepare pork chops that are delicious and a hearty meal the whole family will love. Pork chops are perfect because they are inexpensive and full of flavor. From grilled pork chop recipes to baked pork chop recipes and everything in between, this eCookbook features easy dinner recipes that cater to all tastes and all cooking abilities. Download this pork chop eCookbook for free today and learn how to prepare pork chops with unbelievable flavor.
- But before you prepare the perfect pork chop dinner, here are a few facts that you might not know about the pork chop.
- Pork chops are actually the most popular cut from the pork loin because they offer cooking convenience and a multitude of meal options.
- There are five different type of chops you can choose from: loin chop (meaty and lean), top loin chop (often called the "America's Cut"), rib chop (contains a rib bone for added flavor), blade chop (thick and marbled) and sirloin chop (cut from the end of the loin and often includes some of the hip bone).
- When cooking chops, roasts and tenderloins, the USDA recommends cooking the meat to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F with a 3-minute rest. This cooking method will help you achieve the most juicy and tender pork possible.
Now that you know more about the meat itself, it's time to cook up some delicious pork chops! Keep reading to find your new favorite pork chop recipe, whether it's grilled, baked, stuffed, barbecued or just plain tender and juicy!
"America's Favorite Pork Chops" eCookbook
Set aside those chicken and beef recipes, these pork chops are a cut above the rest.
Table of Contents
Giving pork chops a crispy coating means they're sure to be eaten up by even the pickiest eaters. These crispy pork chop recipes take simple pork chops and make them into something truly amazing. Some of these crunchy recipes are baked in the oven, like the Baked Pork Chops & Gravy (pg. 7) shown here, so the chops themselves stay super moist and tender while the coating crisps up. Other crispy pork chop recipes in this collection are fried, like Chicken Fried Pork Chops (pg. 10), so you really get that delicious southern fried taste.
Set aside those fried chicken recipes and make any one of these crispy pork chop recipes instead! They're all budget-friendly and will be a huge hit at family dinner, guaranteed.
Pork chop casserole recipes are the perfect easy dinner solution because you can make a complete meal in one! Take this Comforting Pork Chop Hash Brown Casserole (pg. 12) for example. It's creamy, cheese hash browns topped with pork chops and baked all together. When it's done, you'll have an all-in-one meal so you don't have to fuss over additional sides.
Easy casserole recipes are always the way to go when you want a quick fix meal. They're so simple to prepare and great for feeding a hungry family. Plus when you make a casserole with pork chops, you get the added benefit of a budget-friendly dinner option since pork is one of the cheaper meats you can buy. Effortless, inexpensive and delicious... what more could you ask for out of a dinner recipe? Check out the pork chop casserole recipe featured in this collection and make a simple and tasty meal for dinner tonight!
This collection of skillet pork chop recipes is filled with dishes that are super quick to prepare. If you don't want to wait on the oven, simply cook your pork chop dinner right on your stovetop. These Drunken One Pot Pork Chops (pg. 21) start in a skillet, then a mushroom gravy is added and they finish baking in the oven. Other easy recipes, like Easy Smothered Pork Chops (pg.23) are covered and left to simmer for just 15 minutes. Each one of these skillet pork chop recipes is super quick, easy, and filled with flavor. They're perfect for when you don't have a meal plan and need to get dinner on the table with little effort.
The stovetop is a great method for achieving a mouthwatering pork chop meal. All you need to do is season the meat to your liking and cook them up in a skillet. How simple is that? For an effortless meal that everyone at the table will enjoy, try any one of the great skillet pork chop recipes featured in this free eCookbook.
The rest of the recipes in this free eCookbook are for pork chops cooked in the slow cooker, grilled during nice weather, or baked in the oven. The Original Ranch Pork Chops shown here (pg. 29) use just 3 ingredients ... but that doesn't mean they skimp on flavor! We've also included our popular Crazy Slow Cooker Pork Chops (pg. 30), which are crazy easy to prepare and crazy delicious. Slow cooker pork chop recipes are especially great for busy days because you can place all the ingredients in your slow cooker and forget about it until dinner. Cooking the meat low and slow means it'll be fork tender and super moist.
No matter which one of these easy recipes for pork chops you choose to make, we know you'll love it so much that the meat will make a regular appearance in your weekly meal plan.
Need Help Downloading?
You can easily download and print out each eCookbook for easy reference while cooking.
For help downloading our eCookbooks, see our help document here.
If you enjoyed this free eCookbook, you won't want to miss any of our other downloadable recipe collections. You can browse our entire library of free eCookbooks here.
With your free copy of America's Favorite Pork Chop Recipes (as with all of our free downloadable eCookbooks) you can also subscribe to our free Quick and Easy Recipes newsletter to get free recipes delivered to your email inbox every week. Become a part of the RecipeLion community! By subscribing you will receive:
- Six weekly emails with free recipes, tips, collection pages, videos and more + a weekly wrap-up.
- Chances to win cookbooks and food products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New recipes and eCookbooks made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our recipe large collection full of over 40,000 recipes, including budget friendly and quick and easy recipes
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the recipe and cooking community.
Images from other cooks
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Crazy Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- Stupid Pork Chops and Gravy
- Baked Pork Chops & Gravy
- America's Favorite Pork Chop Recipes
- Autumn Skillet Pork Chops
- Drunken One-Pot Pork Chops
- Mushroom and Spinach Stuffed Pork Chops
- Baked Pork Chops with Garden Stuffing
- Bacon and Mushroom Smothered Pork Chops
- Simple Chicken Fried Pork Chops
- 12 Overnight Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Morning
- 15 Halloween Recipes eCookbook
- 23 Spooky Halloween Recipe Ideas eCookbook
- 23 Unforgettable Halloween Party Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Effortless Recipes with Cake Mix eCookbook
- 27 Cheap and Easy Chicken Recipes
- 28 Must-Have Easy Picnic Recipes
- Classic Cowboy Recipes: 27 Authentic Western Recipes - Free eCookbook
- Easy Potluck Recipes: 21 Pasta Casserole Recipes
- The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- HaHa's Chicken
- Cheesy Ranch Chicken and Potatoes
- Lip Lickin' Chicken
- Baked Chicken Salad Pie
- 30 Easy Dinner Recipes for November
- Rush Hour Supper
- 20-Minute Chicken Enchilada Soup
- 5-Ingredient Ham and Cheese Pockets
- Chicken and Zucchini Poppers
- Baked Cheddar Chicken