11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
Jerk Pork Rice Bowl in the Slow Cooker
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Make this Jerk Pork Rice Bowl in the slow cooker for a quick and easy meal any night of the week. I love a meal that comes out complete right from the slow cooker. This is one of those that has everything included and is perfect for those cool fall and winter nights. Quick and easy meals are perfect to keep in your arsenal for those busy days during the holidays. Add this one to the slow cooker and spend the night with your family and those holiday traditions….not in the kitchen!"
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 Smithfield Marinated Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Fresh Pork Tenderloin
- 1/2 onion (sliced)
Turn on your slow cooker and add in the water, oil, cinnamon, brown sugar, red pepper, cumin, salt, and garlic. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Add in the Smithfield Marinated Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Fresh Pork Tenderloin. Top with onions and peppers. Prep time is about 5 minutes. Cover and cook in your crock pot on high for 4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours. Shred pork in slow cooker. Add in corn and beans and cook 15 minutes or until heated through. Make the rice according to the package directions while heating (this takes about 7 minutes). Add rice to slow cooker and stir.
Spoon into bowls and serve up to your family!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Easy Amish Breakfast Muffins couldn't be easier to make and will make your mornings a little bit sweeter! Made in a mini muffin… Continue reading: "Easy Amish Breakfast Muffinsvideocam"
- How To Make Sticky Rice (stovetop Method)
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- The Ultimate Spanish Vegetable Paella Using Basic Pantry Staples
- Authentic & Healthy Mexican Rice
- Rice Pilaf
- Easy Butter Rice and Herbs
- Cuban Brown Rice
- Speedy Santa Fe Black Beans and Rice
- AIP Shrimp Fried Rice
- Mediterranean Grain Bowl (panera Bread Copycat)
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Baked Chicken Tenders
- Spicy Salmon Roll Sushi
- Scuppernong Jelly
- Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Cucumber Dill Dip
- Smoked Gouda Alfredo Sauce
- Air Fryer Onion Rings
- Cashew Chicken
- Croissant Breakfast Casserole With Berries
- Chicken Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes