11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
Salmon Fried Rice with Green Onions
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Fried rice cooked with salmon and green onions in teriyaki sauce and a drizzle of oyster sauce. This simple salmon fried rice recipe is savory, quick, and super healthy. Hope it kicks off a delicious sockeye season for you. More salmon recipes are coming soon. The last step to finish this dish is to sauce it up with teriyaki sauce and a drizzle of oyster sauce. Don’t worry if you can’t tolerate gluten. There are some gluten-free teriyaki sauce products available."
NotesFor a gluten-free version, use gluten-free teriyaki sauce and substitute Tamari or coconut aminos for the oyster sauce.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless salmon fillet, cut into 1-inch chunks
- Freshly cracked pepper
- 1 bunch green onion (about 6), thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup frozen vegetable mix (carrots, corn, and sweet peas)
- 3 cups cooked day-old long-grain white rice
- 1?4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
Cut and season salmon with freshly ground black pepper. Set aside.
Thinly slice green onions; reserve 2 tablespoons of the dark green slices for garnishing.
In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat for 1 minute. Add onions and cook for 2-3 minutes until fragrant, stirring occasionally.
Add salmon to skillet and cook for 7 to 8 minutes or until opaque throughout, stirring occasionally. Transfer salmon to a plate, leaving the remaining oil or fat in the skillet. Add the vegetable mix and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. In the meanwhile, fluff rice with a large spoon or fork.
Once the vegetables are cooked, add cooked rice and stir until the rice is heated through. Add salmon, then stir in teriyaki sauce and oyster sauce until all ingredients are well blended.
To serve, garnish with dark green-onion slices and more freshly ground black pepper. Enjoy.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Easy 7-Layer Potato Salad is the perfect solution to your potluck woes. Want to bring one of the most beloved potluck recipes to the… Continue reading: "Easy 7-Layer Potato Saladvideocam"
- Spanish Farmers Rice | A Classic Dish From Medieval Spain
- Rice Pilaf
- A Seriously Good Rice Dish | Spanish Tomato Rice With Poached Eggs
- Authentic & Healthy Mexican Rice
- Speedy Santa Fe Black Beans and Rice
- Instant Pot Risotto
- The Ultimate Spanish Vegetable Paella Using Basic Pantry Staples
- Zesty Simple Spanish Rice
- Delicious Wild Rice Casserole
- Spanish Paella Campera with Vegetables & Shrimp
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Bars
- Kinder Bueno Brownies
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- Chicken Tray Bake With Potatoes
- Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Strawberry Stuffed French Toast
- Fun Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner
- Blueberry Cake With Lemon Glaze
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes