Red Lobster Crab Alfredo Copycat Recipe
Make your own creamy, delicious crab alfredo with this Red Lobster copycat recipe. It's easy to make and comes together in minutes for the perfect family meal.
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups half-and-half or heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and white pepper, to taste
- Cayenne pepper, optional
- 6 ounces cooked snow crab meat, cut into chunks
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Stir in the flour, and cook briefly until the mixture looks sandy. Do NOT let it color. Wisk in the half-and-half or heavy cream, and stir until the mixture forms a thick sauce. Stir in the cheese, and season to taste. Simmer for a few minutes to blend the flavors, and stir in the crab meat. Cook only until the crab is heated through.
- Serve over cooked linguini, with additional Parmesan cheese and hot red pepper flakes on the side.
Read NextTaco Bell Style Cinnamon Twists