Cinnabon's Cinnamon Rolls
No trip to the airport or the mall is complete without a warm sticky Cinnabon roll. Now, with this copycat recipe for Cinnabon's Cinnamon Rolls, you can get that warm, gooey taste without dealing with the crowds. If you've always wondered how to make cinnamon rolls that taste like a professional baker made them, this recipe is for you. Once you give it a try, you will want to make it over and over again.
Rolls are best when eaten fresh, but 10 to 15 seconds in the microwave makes them almost as good as fresh.
Can't get enough cinnamon rolls? Check out our collection of 24 Heavenly Cinnamon Roll Recipes & Coffee Cake Recipes!
Cooking Time20 min
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 package 3.4-ounce instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup plus 1 1/2 teaspoon milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups bread flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons yeast
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup raisins (optional)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- For the rolls, place melted butter, water, instant pudding, 1 cup milk, egg, granulated sugar, salt, flour and yeast in bread machine following manufacturer's instructions. Set for dough cycle.
- After completion of dough cycle, remove from machine and roll out to an approximate 17 x 10-inch rectangle.
- For the filling, mix together brown sugar and cinnamon. Spread 1/2 cup softened butter over dough. Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon mixture over top.
- Roll tightly from long end, pinching edges closed when completely rolled. Slice rolled dough into 1/2-inch slices or larger if a larger bun is preferred.
- Place into greased cake pans or a cookie sheet. If using cake pans, use three 9-inch pans. Let rise until doubled. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes, until golden. Do not overbake.
- For the frosting, combine cream cheese, 1/4 cup softened butter, confectioners sugar, 1 1/2 teaspoon milk and vanilla extract. Spread on very warm rolls.
Read NextHomemade Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana