Cracker Barrel Style Old Country Store Meatloaf
There is nothing like meatloaf the way Mom makes it, unless you're making it like Cracker Barrel! This Cracker Barrel recipe is one of our many copycat recipes from restaurants. Try it yourself to see if it compares!
Like this cracker barrel copycat recipe? Then you'll love checking out the rest of this 9 Must-Have Cracker Barrel Restaurant Recipes!
Trying to figure out what else you can do with all those fabulous tomatoes? Try one (or more!) of these 22 tempting tomato recipes!
- 10 pounds ground beef
- 30 ounces onion, chopped 1/4-inch square
- 1 pound diced green bell peppers
- 10 eggs
- 5 tablespoons salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoon pepper
- 1 1/2 quart diced canned tomatoes
- 2 1/4 cups grated biscuit crumbs
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Place all in large bowl, mix completely with gloved hand.
- Place in 3 loaf pans. press down with spoon.
- Bake at 300 degrees F in convection oven for 60 minutes.
- Remove from oven and invert each loaf over 8-inch wire rack to drain grease and juice.
- Spread 1/2 cup of catsup over each loaf.
- Cut into portions 5 to 6 ounces each and keep warm. Makes 42 five ounce servings.