13 Favorite Olive Garden Copycat Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Do you dream about Olive Garden's breadsticks or crave the creamy taste of their Chicken Alfredo? Now, you can get your Tuscan-inspired meal fix without having to leave home. With these 13 Favorite Olive Garden Copycat Recipes, you can learn to make their famous soup, salad, breadsticks and more from the comfort of your own kitchen. These homemade Olive Garden recipes taste just as good as the restaurant version, if not better. You'll save time and money by taking the at-home approach to your favorite dishes.
Table of Contents
Olive Garden Soup Recipes
- One of the dishes Olive Garden is most famous for is their soup, and for good reason. With this easy recipe for Olive Garden's Pasta e Fagioli Soup, you can create a homemade version of the restaurant favorite.
- Quick and Easy MinestroneHomemade soup is one of the most comforting meals, but it often takes a long time to prepare. That's what inspired this Quick and Easy Minestrone recipe! It takes just thirty minutes from start to finish but tastes like it's been simmering all day.
- You don't have to go out to eat in order to enjoy restaurant-quality food at home. Homemade Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana is a copycat restaurant recipe that will be ready in under an hour.
- You don't have to go out to enjoy your favorite restaurant soup recipe! This Copycat Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup is a simple homemade version of the delicious Olive Garden soup.
Olive Garden Appetizer Recipes
- We all love that warm, straight-from-the-oven taste of Olive Garden's signature bread sticks, and now you can make them at home with this Olive Garden Bread Sticks Copycat Recipe. Deliciously buttery and touched with a hint of garlic, you'll love each bite!
- Easy Italian BruschettaThis Easy Italian Bruschetta is a delectable appetizer or side dish for any occasion. The toasted bread provides ample opportunity to experiment with different flavor palates. This easy bruschetta recipe uses the traditional toppings of tomatoes and basil.
- Bring the flavors of Italy to your own home and make Olive Garden Copycat House Dressing. Made with oil and vinegar, as well as two types of cheese, this dressing will make your salad go from drab to fab.
Olive Garden Authentic Italian Main Dishes
- Olive Garden Copycat Tuscan Chicken We're convinced that this Copycat Tuscan Chicken is one of the best chicken dinner recipes to ever be taken off the Olive Garden menu. This delightful copycat recipe is easy to make any night of the week, and it's ultra satisfying, so get ready to drool.
- Perfect Creamy Chicken Alfredo"Some nights my family needs warm, comfy, cheesy food in a hurry. That’s where this simple, creamy chicken Alfredo comes in! Layers of creamy cheese topped with fresh parsley and shredded Parmesan make the perfect weeknight entree that any family will love!"
- Olive Garden Baked Parmesan Shrimp Recipe"Shrimp Scampi normally is not naked so the Baked Parmesan Shrimp is a little twist on a classic recipe. The fact that this is a delicious Olive Garden copycat recipe is a BIG bonus!"
Sweet Olive Garden Dessert Recipes
- If you've ever had Olive Garden's sweet confection, the Italian Lemon Cream Cake, you know how delicious it is. Just Like Olive Garden's Lemon Cream Cake recipe lets you make this delightful recipe at home!
- One of the most indulgent restaurant desserts, the Black Tie Mousse Cake at Olive Garden is rich, chocolatey and oh so delicious. Now, with this recipe for Just Like Olive Garden's Black Tie Mousse Cake, you can re-create that indulgence right in your own kitchen!
- Classic Italian Tiramisu"When the simple ingredients come together in this recipe, you get a lot of flavor and richness. This is one of those desserts where a little goes a long way, so you can be satisfied with just a few bites if you’re watching your weight. The key to mastering the flavor of tiramisu is the strong coffee flavor."
For more sweets, try our collection: 24 Easy Italian Desserts
If you could add an item of your choosing to the Olive Garden menu, what would it be and why?
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Copycat Steak 'n Shake Chili
Panera's Extinct Sandwich Recipe
Copycat Texas Roadhouse Rolls with Cinnamon Honey Butter
Taco Bell Style Cinnamon Twists
Copycat Alice Springs Shrimp Quesadilla
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Copycat Sawmill Gravy
Olive Garden style Cannelloni al Forno
Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup
KFC Restaurant Copycat Recipes
KFC Coleslaw Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southern Blackberry Mule
- Macaroni Salad
- Leftover Chili Recipe
- Keto Garlic Chia Crackers Recipe
- Avocado Cucumber Ginger Salad Recipe
- Mustard Sardines Salad Recipe
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Almond, Apricot and Limoncello Tart
- How to Make the Ultimate One-Pot Vegetarian Pasta
- Stuffed Peppers
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes