Restaurant Style Matar Paneer Curry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Whenever guests come to my home for dinner make this Restaurant Style Matar Paneer Curry as a vegetarian main course and serve it along with Indian naan bread. I love making my own Paneer, but you can simply make this classic and creamy Matar Paneer curry with store-bought paneer too. To make it vegan, I swap paneer for tofu, yogurt for soya yogurt. Whichever way, the curry tastes just as delicious, comfy, classic and creamy as it tastes with paneer."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time25 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Secret Recipe Buttermilk Biscuits
Hawaiian Pasta Salad
5-Minute 4-Ingredient Pink Salad
Creamy Skillet Noodles with Peas
Blackened Balsamic Cauliflower
Paula Deen-Inspired Corn Casserole
Grandma's Southern Corn Pudding
Classic Funeral Potatoes
Effortless Garlic Roasted Potatoes
Sweet and Sour Cabbage with Bacon
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Beef and Carrot Meatballs
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Kkakdugi (Korean Radish Kimchi)
- Chocolate Mousse Mint Pots
- Blackened Balsamic Cauliflower
- Mandarin Orange Coconut Bars for Mother's Day!
- Homemade Baked Potato Chips
- Tex Mex Pasta Baked Casserole
- Pork Meatloaf Stuffed Green Bell Peppers
- Saag Paneer
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes