Restaurant Style Matar Paneer Curry
By: Anupama Paliwal from mygingergarlickitchen.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Whenever guests come to my home for dinner make this Restaurant Style Matar Paneer Curry as a vegetarian main course and serve it along with Indian naan bread. I love making my own Paneer, but you can simply make this classic and creamy Matar Paneer curry with store-bought paneer too. To make it vegan, I swap paneer for tofu, yogurt for soya yogurt. Whichever way, the curry tastes just as delicious, comfy, classic and creamy as it tastes with paneer."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time25 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 30-Minute Broccoli Noodle Salad
- Classic Funeral Potatoes
- Paula Deen-Inspired Corn Casserole
- Aunt Bee's Sour Cream and Cheese Potatoes
- Homestyle Mashed Potatoes Cracker Barrel Style
- Summer Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- The 27 Best Side Dishes to Pair with Your Entree
- Hawaiian Pasta Salad
- The Ultimate Scalloped Potatoes
- 5-Minute Prep Company Potatoes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes