Restaurant Style Matar Paneer Curry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Whenever guests come to my home for dinner make this Restaurant Style Matar Paneer Curry as a vegetarian main course and serve it along with Indian naan bread. I love making my own Paneer, but you can simply make this classic and creamy Matar Paneer curry with store-bought paneer too. To make it vegan, I swap paneer for tofu, yogurt for soya yogurt. Whichever way, the curry tastes just as delicious, comfy, classic and creamy as it tastes with paneer."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time25 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Just Like Mom's Old Fashioned Stuffing
- Ultimate Green Bean Casserole
- Creamy Skillet Noodles with Peas
- Make-Ahead Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
- Fruity Marshmallow Salad
- Paula Deen-Inspired Corn Casserole
- Homestyle Mashed Potatoes Cracker Barrel Style
- Pumpkin Macaroni and Cheese
- 10-Minute Homemade Cranberry Sauce
- Heavenly Sweet Potatoes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 11 Delicious Polish Recipes
- Hearty Shipwreck Casserole
- Amish Whoopie Pie
- Fiesta Classic Ceramic Square Baker
- 10 Simple Sweet Potato Recipes
- Vintage Bread Pudding
- Simple Strawberry Jello Cake Recipe
- How to Make a Graham Cracker Crust
- What is Aspic?
- Pumpkin Scones with Maple Glaze
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes