Restaurant Style Matar Paneer Curry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Whenever guests come to my home for dinner make this Restaurant Style Matar Paneer Curry as a vegetarian main course and serve it along with Indian naan bread. I love making my own Paneer, but you can simply make this classic and creamy Matar Paneer curry with store-bought paneer too. To make it vegan, I swap paneer for tofu, yogurt for soya yogurt. Whichever way, the curry tastes just as delicious, comfy, classic and creamy as it tastes with paneer."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time25 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grandma's Magic Custard Cake
- Sunday Beef Pot Roast
- Mutton Kabab
- White Chocolate Cheesecake With Strawberries
- Lemon and Raspberry Cheesecake
- Curd Lamb Curry
- Indian-Spiced Chicken With Chickpea (Kabuli Channa)
- Slow Cooked Chili con Carne
- Keto Cheesecake
- 30 Minute Potato Corn Chowder
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes