Hot Corn Dip Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A Mexican style cheesy creamy hot corn dip that’s addictive! Sweet corn is mixed with cream cheese, Monterey cheese, chopped onion and some lime juice. Baked until bubbly and crispy, this hot corn dip recipe is the perfect addition to any party! You know those times when people are coming over and you feel you need to do a million different things? Set up the table, clean the house, get ready etc? Well, this hot corn dip recipe is the perfect little appetizer to make in those times!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Love apples? Love Bread? Love simplicity? You've come to the right recipe! If you're looking for a super easy shortcut recipe that… Continue reading: "Apple Pie Pull Apart Loafvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken And Broccoli Crescent Braid
- Smothered Pork Chops
- Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Banana Milk
- Bacon Apple Pecan Stuffed French Toast
- Red Curry Potato Leek Soup
- Raspberry Protein Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
- Sheet Pan Roasted Red Pepper Chicken And Vegetables
- Healthy Kale And Sausage Soup With Cauliflower Rice (whole30 And Paleo)
- Healthy Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes