Southern Comeback Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This mouthwatering good six ingredient Southern Comeback Sauce lives up to its name. It will keep you coming back time and time again for more. I love to serve it with Beer Battered Onion Rings with Dipping Sauce and Air Fryer Chicken Wings (3 ways). If you have never had this southern sauce than I can assure you that you must try it. It takes less than five minutes to mix up and it is delicious with fries, onion rings, chicken fingers, beer battered fish, fried shrimp, cocktail shrimp, fried green beans and quesadillas. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dried Blueberries
- Sour Cream Chicken
- Flourless Nutella Brownies
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Chocolate Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark
- White Chicken Enchilada
- Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Dip
- Sauteed Zucchini And Tomatoes
- Crunchy Ice Cream Topping
- Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes