Sweet Double Jiffy Cornbread
When you make Jiffy cornbread, you know it's going to be tasty. On top of that, you know it's going to be simple. Sweet Double Jiffy Cornbread uses both Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix and Jiffy Yellow Cake Mix, so it's extra sweet. Combining the two makes this a unique side dish that everyone will love. Feel free to add green chilies or cheese to make it your own. Make the whole family happy by making this Jiffy cornbread recipe today.
For more recipes like this one, check out our 14 Tantalizing Southern Cornbread Recipes.
- 1 package of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 1 package of Jiffy Yellow Cake Mix
- eggs as specified on Jiffy mixes
- milk as specified on Jiffy mixes
- water as specified on Jiffy mixes
- Blend corn muffin and yellow cake mixes together.
- Add eggs, milk, and water (the amounts are specified on the back of the packages) to the dry mixture and mix well.
- Bake according to package directions.