Pork Chop Rice Casserole
Add flavor and variety to your weekday cooking routine with pork chop casserole recipes. This pork chop and rice casserole recipe is simply divine. Good luck finding pork chop rice casserole recipes tastier than this pork chop and rice casserole recipe.
For more great pork chop recipes, download the America's Favorite Pork Chop Recipes eBook today!
- 1 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cup Minute Rice
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 pork chops
- In a saucepan bring 1 1/2 cups water to boiling. Remove from heat; stir in rice. Cover; set aside.
- In skillet cook bacon until crisp. Remove bacon and crumble, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings. Set aside.
- In bowl combine eggs and the 2 tablespoons water. In skillet cook eggs in 1 tablespoon of the reserved drippings until set, stirring occasionally.
- Cut eggs in narrow strips. Add rice, bacon, onion and the 3 tablespoons soy sauce to eggs; mix well. Turn into a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- In skillet brown chops on both sides in remaining 1 tablespoon drippings.
- Arrange chops atop rice mixture; brush with additional soy sauce.
- Bake, covered, at 350 degrees F until chops are tender, about 40 minutes.
Read NextNo Fuss Pork Chop Casserole