Avocado Tuna Salad Sandwich
This quick and easy sandwich recipe is an ideal healthy lunch idea for those looking to add more protein to their diet. With eggs, avocado, light mayo and tuna, this simple sandwich recipe is healthy and delicious. Try it for your next lunch.
Variation: Avocado Tuna Melt. Butter top and bottom bread, fill with cheese and tuna mixture and cook similar to grilled cheese sandwiches.
Preparation Time15 min
- 12 ounces can tuna, drained and shredded
- 4 tablespoons Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1 hard-boiled egg, mashed
- Pepper to taste
- Cheese slices
- Grain bread, toasted
- Mix tuna, mayo, avocado, egg and pepper.
- Toast grain bread, add cheese slices to cover, add tuna mixture.