Ragù Alla Bolognese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Ragù alla Bolognese aka bolognese sauce is one of my family favourite meals. It’s simple, hearty and delicious. Whilst in my teens I started working in kitchens. I quickly became fascinated on different types of food, their origins and the story behind them. With bolognese having so many variations in sauce. I decided to travel to the home of bolognese and much more, Bologna. Tips for a Bologna Bolognese The longer you simmer the bolognese sauce the better it gets Do not use garlic, herbs or spaghetti Once the pasta is cooked, add the pasta into the sauce to let the flavours combine into the pasta Serve with Parmigiano Reggiano Lastly Enjoy!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time2 hr 15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One bite of this Fluffy Cream Puff Cake and you will fall in love. This easy dessert recipe combines pudding, Cool Whip, chocolate,… Continue reading: "Fluffy Cream Puff Cakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes