One Pan Easy Lasagna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This easy lasagna is a rich and cheesy one-pot pasta situation with a hearty beef sauce that’s made right in the pan. This lasagna skips the fussy layering and we even skip cooking the noodles and deliver all the cheesy lasagna goodness in 40 minutes… in one pan. All ingredients from Aldi. If you’re not already sold on an easy lasagna recipe like this one, then let me fill you in a little more. I’m pretty sure I can win you over. So, we’re skipping the white sauce and going with some softened mascarpone mixed with an egg and may I say, you may even prefer this with a traditional lasagna as well. Rather than make a bechamel sauce. But this whole thing is cooked on the stovetop, and the lasagna noodles cook right in the sauce. It’s a perfect dish for when you want lasagna, but just can’t face investing the time to get there."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes