The Kewlest Blueberry Muffins
Loaded with antioxidants, these kewl blueberry muffins are healthy and delicious! Great for breakfast or an afternoon snack, theyâ€™re moist, taste awesome, and so easy to make. Moms love 'em!
Hey if you like this blueberry recipe check out our favorites in this collection of 16 Delicious and Fun Blueberry Recipes.
Cooking Time25 min
- 2 cups oat flour
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 1/2 cup blueberries
- paper muffin liners OR nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Prepare your muffin tin by either inserting paper muffin liners in each muffin cup or spraying the cups with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together all dry ingredients – oat flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together all wet ingredients – milk, oil, egg whites, and agave nectar.
- Add all wet ingredients to dry ingredients, and mix thoroughly until there are no lumps in the batter. Then, add the blueberries. Stir until they are evenly combined.
- Pour the batter into the cups of your muffin tin and bake for approximately 20-25 minutes! Serve and enjoy! Really kewl!
Read NextAmish Breakfast Puffs
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Apr 25, 2017
Our blueberry bushes are coming along well, and my wife and I have been looking for some blueberry recipes to use this summer. These sound great and rather healthy and I want to make up some of these to enjoy with a morning cup of coffee or tea. Thanks for sharing this!
Jun 09, 2011
Hi BJ FollmerWeirich, You can substitute it with wheat flour, but you can easily make oat flour by grinding up some oats in a food processor. -Editors of RecipeLion
Jun 08, 2011
What can I substitute if I do not have Oat Flour?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use