Orange Marmalade Muffins
Orange Marmalade Muffins are crunchy, zesty, and delicious. The bright, fresh flavor is a great way to wake up in the morning! These are also a great idea if you're thinking of making some Mother's Day brunch recipes.
If you would like the muffins to have more of a crunch, add crushed pistachio nuts into the batter.
Cooking Time25 min
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon orange zest, grated
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- pistachio nuts, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and orange zest.
- Combine the orange juice, butter, eggs, and marmalade and mix into the previous mixture to form a batter.
- Pour the batter 3/4 full in the muffin cups.
- Sprinkle them with crushed pistachio nuts and bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes for minis and 20-25 minutes for regular-sized muffins.
Read NextAmish Breakfast Puffs