Pumpkin Streusel Muffins with Maple Glaze
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Made healthy with whole wheat flour, and naturally sweetened with maple syrup, these Pumpkin Steusel Muffins with Maple Glaze are just what you need to comfort and delight you this fall. Combining two of your favorite flavors in a breakfast pastry is a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth and your stomach at the same time. This easy muffin recipe would be a sweet treat to send the kids off to school in the morning with or for you to enjoy as an after dinner sweet that's not quite dessert.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes