Apple Peanut Butter Mini Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Lightened-up Apple Peanut Butter Mini Muffins are bursting with peanut butter flavor and bits of Granny Smith apples, banana nut oatmeal, and banana. No flour, sugar, or oil in these mini delights!"
NotesIf you don't have oat flour, you can process your own oat flour, by taking oats and pulsing them in a blender/food processor until they are a flour like consistency. Be sure to measure the oat flour after pulsing or the amounts will be off.
Yields20 Mini Muffins
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking Vessel Size24-cup Mini Muffin Tin
- 3/4 cup banana (1 ripe large banana)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar or honey
- 1 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 1 packet Quaker Oat Banana Nut Protein Oatmeal or 1/3 cup quick oats + 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 cup Granny Smith Apple, diced small
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray your mini muffin pan with nonstick spray.
In a large bowl using a mixer, combine together the mashed banana, peanut butter, agave or honey, and vanilla or almond extract and beat until combined.
Add the egg and beat into mixture.
Beat in the salt, baking soda, oatmeal, and oat flour. Do not over-mix or the muffins will be become dense and lose flavor.
Fold in the diced apples until just mixed.
Using a small cookie scoop, spoon 1 full scoop of the muffin mixture into each muffin cavity. Add a sprinkling of oats on top if you want for decorative purposes.
If you want larger muffins, this recipe will make 7-8 muffins.
Bake mini muffins at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes. Larger muffins will bake for 11-13 minutes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Cheesy One Pot Hamburger Casserole is one of those easy weeknight meals you can make in a hurry when you have hungry mouths to… Continue reading: "Cheesy One Pot Hamburger Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Shaved Fennel Salad With Apples
- Soup Maker Cauliflower Soup
- Watermelon Granita
- The Back Seater Cocktail
- Instant Pot Thai Red Chicken Curry
- Black Bean And Salsa Soup
- Twix Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Mini Quiche Lorraine Recipe
- Copycat Johnny Rockets Original Single Burger
- Ham And Egg Casserole Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes