Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins
Recipes for Libby's canned pumpkin are so much fun to make...and the addition of chocolate to almost any recipe is a good thing. Imagine how good these chocolate pumpkin muffins will taste tomorrow with your morning coffee if you make them tonight. Get baking!
Cooking Time20 min
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup solid pack pumpkin (such as Libby's)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 6-ounce package of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup finely chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- In large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt, make a well in the center.
- In a small bowl, combine milk, pumpkin, butter and egg, add to well in flour mixture.
- Add chocolate chips, stir until dry mixture is moistened.
- Spoon mixture into greased muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of nuts over each muffin.
- Bake at 400F degrees for 18-20 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes, remove from pans, completely cool on racks.
Read NextHealthy Chocolate Muffins