Super Easy Cheesy Quesadillas
Imagine a cheesy snack made in minutes accented with the flavors of your favorite salsa. This super easy quesadilla recipe is a wonderful on-the-go snack that will satisfy any appetite. Quick and easy, it's too good to pass up.
- 1 ounce (about 1/4 cups) of your favorite shredded cheese
- 2 (8-inches) flour tortillas
- Pace chunky salsa or your favorite salsa, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Sandwich the cheese between the tortillas.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Cut the quesadilla into wedges. Serve with salsa or picante sauce.