Easy New Mexico Style Flat Enchiladas Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Since I went gluten-free, there are a few adjustments I have made to the recipe from the version my mom makes. the main one being that I do not thicken the enchilada sauce with flour. We used to brown flour in a bit of oil in a sauce pan and then add a large can of enchilada sauce. All of that is a no-go when you’re gluten-free. The problem with canned sauces is that none of them ever tastes that good because, well, grandmas didn’t use canned sauce back in the day!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chi Chi's Chicken Chimis
- "Get Stuffed" Mexican Stuffed Shells
- Chicken Soup, El Mirador Caldo Xochitl
- Stacked Black Bean Enchilada Pie
- Must-Have Mini Tacos
- Beef Taco Skillet
- Papa's Old Mexican Tamale Recipe
- One Pot Cheesy Mexican Chicken Skillet
- 9 Mexican Ground Beef Casserole Recipes
- Menudo Blanco Sonorense
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes