Easy New Mexico Style Flat Enchiladas Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Since I went gluten-free, there are a few adjustments I have made to the recipe from the version my mom makes. the main one being that I do not thicken the enchilada sauce with flour. We used to brown flour in a bit of oil in a sauce pan and then add a large can of enchilada sauce. All of that is a no-go when you’re gluten-free. The problem with canned sauces is that none of them ever tastes that good because, well, grandmas didn’t use canned sauce back in the day!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Shortbread Cookies
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Cranberry Orange Scones
- Turkey Spring Roll Recipe – Cranberry Dipping Sauce
- Layered Taco Salad
- Christmas Salad
- Chocolate Turtles
- Oatmeal Biscuits
- Garbage Bread
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Rolls
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes