Traeger Grilled Steak Kabobs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Fire up the grill and get out your kabob sticks because today we are making Easy Traeger Grilled Steak Kabobs! These have tender steak, fresh zucchini and yellow squash, onions, and mushrooms. They get a quick grill and then topped with teriyaki sauce and toasted sesame seeds. Kabob’s on the grill are one of my favorite meals in the summertime. They’re quick and fun to make and so versatile. These Traeger Grilled Beef Kabobs are grilled at 450 degrees, seasoned simply with salt and pepper, skewered with onion, zucchini and summer squash. Then drizzled with Teriyaki sauce and a sprinkle of sesame seeds. "
- 3 pounds Steak
- 2 small Zucchini
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Easy Amish Breakfast Muffins couldn't be easier to make and will make your mornings a little bit sweeter! Made in a mini muffin… Continue reading: "Easy Amish Breakfast Muffinsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peach Crisp
- Matcha Mint Julep
- Keto Vegan Cabbage Steaks With Chimichurri Sauce
- Tomato Peach Caprese
- Easy Fruit Tacos
- Best Strawberry Lemonade Ever
- Roast Turkey And Sweet Potato Appetizers
- Chocolate Covered Pretzel Cupcakes
- Game Day Snickers Cookies
- Authentic Spanish Gazpacho Recipe ¨gazpacho Andaluz¨
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes