Grilled Pork Chops With Rhubarb Orange Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Grilled Pork Chops with Orange Rhubarb Sauce are the perfect excuse to fire up the grill. It’s a quick and easy meal that is ready in under 30 minutes and the flavor is amazing! This is one of my favorite summer recipes because not only is it super easy to make, it includes a vegetable that I don’t think gets the attention it deserves. Spoon a generous serving of the rhubarb orange sauce on each pork chop and serve with rice, stuffing, corn, or potatoes for a delicious meal."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- Hamburger Foil Packets
- Caramelized Brown Sugar Grilled Pineapple
- Tin Foil Hobo Potatoes
- Grilled Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Kebabs
- 23 Grilling Ideas for Dinner + How to Grill a Steak
- Traeger Smoked Cornish Hens
- Pellet Grill Picanha Recipe
- Blackstone Teriyaki Steak Yakisoba
- Traeger Grilled Butternut Squash
- Foil Pack Cheesy Grilled Potatoes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes