No-bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These no-bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars are a rich, decadent and easy dessert recipe! The sweet and salty goodies are perfect for summer picnics, family cookouts, after-school treats or late-night snacking. Peanut butter, chocolate and graham crackers come together in a magical way, with only 15 minutes of prep. Serve them alongside a cold glass of milk for the best peanut butter bars ever! Fast, easy peanut butter desserts are always a hit around here! Better yet if the no-bake peanut butter chocolate bars only require 6 ingredients and a few minutes of prep. If you like a Reese's peanut butter cup, then you're going to love these treats. They're thick, rich, and loaded with peanut butter and chocolate flavor. Definitely one of the easiest and most delicious no-bake desserts you'll ever sink your teeth into! "
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 9 baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Abuela's Cheesy Chile Relleno Casserole is an old family recipe that will win you over. It's made with eggs, making it perfect for the… Continue reading: "Cheesy Chile Relleno Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Asian Takeout Garlic Egg Fried Rice
- Fruit Popsicles
- Chocolate Chip Cookies Without Brown Sugar
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwich
- Chicken Crescent Rollups
- Easy Fast Rotisserie Chicken Tacos
- No Cook Ramen Pasta Salad
- Taco Stuffed Shells
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes