Gluten Free Lemon Parfaits
Whether you're looking for a gluten free dessert recipe or just something new to try, you must check out this delectable Gluten Free Lemon Parfait. This recipe is from Larabar, featuring their lemon or cashew flavors.
- 1 package (8-ounce) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel), softened
- 3 tablespoons lemon curd
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3/5 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 2 (1.7 or 1.8-ounce each) lemon bar or cashew cookie LARABAR crumbled
- lemon peel and mint leaves, if desired
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, lemon curd and honey with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Fold in whipped cream.
- In each of 6 (4-ounce) parfait glasses, layer 1/4 cup cream cheese mixture, one-third crumbled bar and 1/4 cup cream cheese mixture.
- Garnish each with lemon peel and mint leaves. Serve immediately.