Garden Fresh Broccoli Pizza
Get your daily serving of vegetables the best way you can - on a pizza! Garden Fresh Broccoli Pizza is a fantastic gluten free recipe that will have you eating slice after slice. Since people with celiac disease can't tolerate regular pizza, this is a great alternative. And with all of those veggies on top, it couldn't be healthier. Make tonight a pizza night with this awesome gluten free pizza recipe.
- 1 gluten free pizza crust
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 small onion
- 1 cup steamed broccoli florets
- 1 large Roma tomato
- 3/4 cup hot tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cup part-skim Mozzerella cheese, shredded
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- Preheat the oven to the temperature suggested on the pizza crust.
- Dice the garlic. Then, cut the onion in half and slice each half, separating them into individual pieces. Do the same with the tomato, removing any seeds or liquid inside.
- Spread hot sauce on the pizza crust. Evenly cover the pizza with garlic and onion slices.
- Top with a majority of the mozzarella, leaving about 1/4 of a cup on the side for later use. Arrange the tomatoes and then the steamed broccoli on the pizza.
- Top the broccoli and tomatoes with the remaining mozzarella. For a spicy treat, sprinkle crushed red pepper and salt over the top.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the crust is golden and the mozzarella is melted.