WMF Touch Color Chef's Knife Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The WMF Touch Color Chef's Knife is the ultimate knife for the home cook. The ultra-sharp, steel blade is protected with the sheath included. The knife also features a non-stick coating over the steel blade, making slicing and dicing much easier.
A good grip on a knife is incredibly important and I loved the grip on this knife. It is soft and doesn't cause your hand to ache while using it. The handle allowed me to get good leverage with the knife, key to quick and efficient chopping.
I felt this Chef's Knife was best for cutting fruits, vegetables, and cheeses. The 5 inch blade can handle anything from large cabbage to a small onion. I found it to be a little large for cutting garlic and smaller items, but great for chopping larger foods.
The Touch Color Knife comes in a standard black, as well as three other bold and bright colors. The matching blade sheath comes with the knife. This is a great knife for a new homeowner or new-found foodie. It is versatile and can handle most of your chopping needs.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Classic Salisbury Steak Recipe is an old fashioned comfort food recipe you're surely familiar with. A favorite among many Moms… Continue reading: "Classic Salisbury Steak Recipevideocam"
- Chance to Win a Midea Electric Rice Cooker!
- Win an UpCart and UpGrade Bag!
- Enter to Win a Cake Decorating and Crafting Airbrush Set!
- Boon Kitchen Tools Review
- Enter for a chance to win the Red Copper Square Pan!
- Win a Fiesta Skillet Baker!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Chef Knife!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Roasting Pan!
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Microwave Pressure Cooker!
- Win a Pyrex-Inspired Vintage Charm Mixing Bowl Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butternut Squash Pasta With Chili & Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Pumpkin Fluff Dip
- Baked Spaghetti Squash Carbonara Casserole
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Old-fashioned Cranberry Muffins
- Sloppy Joe
- Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
- Victoria Sponge Cake In Air Fryer
- Beet Salad
- Air Fryer Cheesecake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes