Zwilling Pro Santoku Knife Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A great knife can get you far in the kitchen and the Zwilling Pro Santoku Knife is just the knife for all the home cooks out there. This professional quality chef's knife is super sharp and easy to hold. Chopping, dicing, and slicing is made infinitely easy with this Zwilling knife.
A santoku style knife has a few different features compared to the average chef's knife. It comes from Japan originally and is often shorter than other knives. It also has more of a cleaver style blade and can stay sharp for a long time. These special features make santoku knives especially great to use. The Zwilling Pro Santoku is made in Germany, but keeps the Japanese style elements we are used to seeing in this type of knife. The seven inch blade is just the right size.
One particular feature of this knife is the hollow-edge blade. I hate when food sticks to the blade of the knife while chopping, and this hollow-edge does a great job preventing that from happening. The use of High Carbon Stainless Steel is what makes this knife so sharp, long-lasting, and easy to use. The superiority of the material is seen clearly when you use the knife on a regular basis.
I really enjoyed the overall feel of this Zwilling knife. It has a nice heft in the hand and is well-balanced. I thought it was fantastic to use for chopping vegetables and herbs. The knife also has a wonderful rocking motion that makes chopping easier.
This is a great chef's knife for all kinds of cooks. If you are just getting comfortable in the kitchen, you will find this knife to be comfortable and simple to use. If you are a seasoned cook, then this knife will be a nice, long-lasting asset in the kitchen.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Classic Salisbury Steak Recipe is an old fashioned comfort food recipe you're surely familiar with. A favorite among many Moms… Continue reading: "Classic Salisbury Steak Recipevideocam"
- Chance to Win a Midea Electric Rice Cooker!
- Win an UpCart and UpGrade Bag!
- Enter to Win a Cake Decorating and Crafting Airbrush Set!
- Boon Kitchen Tools Review
- Enter for a chance to win the Red Copper Square Pan!
- Win a Fiesta Skillet Baker!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Chef Knife!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Roasting Pan!
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Microwave Pressure Cooker!
- Win a Pyrex-Inspired Vintage Charm Mixing Bowl Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butternut Squash Pasta With Chili & Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Pumpkin Fluff Dip
- Baked Spaghetti Squash Carbonara Casserole
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Old-fashioned Cranberry Muffins
- Sloppy Joe
- Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
- Victoria Sponge Cake In Air Fryer
- Beet Salad
- Air Fryer Cheesecake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes