Zwilling Pro Santoku Knife Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A great knife can get you far in the kitchen and the Zwilling Pro Santoku Knife is just the knife for all the home cooks out there. This professional quality chef's knife is super sharp and easy to hold. Chopping, dicing, and slicing is made infinitely easy with this Zwilling knife.
A santoku style knife has a few different features compared to the average chef's knife. It comes from Japan originally and is often shorter than other knives. It also has more of a cleaver style blade and can stay sharp for a long time. These special features make santoku knives especially great to use. The Zwilling Pro Santoku is made in Germany, but keeps the Japanese style elements we are used to seeing in this type of knife. The seven inch blade is just the right size.
One particular feature of this knife is the hollow-edge blade. I hate when food sticks to the blade of the knife while chopping, and this hollow-edge does a great job preventing that from happening. The use of High Carbon Stainless Steel is what makes this knife so sharp, long-lasting, and easy to use. The superiority of the material is seen clearly when you use the knife on a regular basis.
I really enjoyed the overall feel of this Zwilling knife. It has a nice heft in the hand and is well-balanced. I thought it was fantastic to use for chopping vegetables and herbs. The knife also has a wonderful rocking motion that makes chopping easier.
This is a great chef's knife for all kinds of cooks. If you are just getting comfortable in the kitchen, you will find this knife to be comfortable and simple to use. If you are a seasoned cook, then this knife will be a nice, long-lasting asset in the kitchen.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This German Chocolate Lover's Frozen Pie is one of the easiest desserts you'll make this summer. Who can pass up an ice cold and… Continue reading: "German Chocolate Lover's Frozen Pievideocam"
- Enter for a chance to win the Red Copper Square Pan!
- Freshlike Canned Vegetables Review
- Enter to Win a Tim3 Machin3 Rice Cooker!
- Win a Wusthof Chef's Knife!
- Chance to Win a Circulon Symmetry French Skillet Set!
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Chance to Win a Set of Cuisinart Seasonings!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Chef's Classic 5 Piece Grill Set!
- Chance to Win an Uber Appliance XL Air Fryer!
- Press Art Lemon Squeezer Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Candy Corn Nonalcoholic Punch
- Apple Pie Punch
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe
- Apple Moscow Mule
- Parmesan Risotto
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Chocolate Nutella And Banana Crepes
- Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Pasta
- Slow Cooker Alfredo Chicken
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes