StarPack Ultimate 5 Piece Silicone Baking Utensil Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The StarPack Ultimate 5 Piece Silicone Baking Utensil Set has all you need to bake up a storm in the kitchen. The 5 piece sets includes a whisk, basting brush, turner, and a small and large spatula. The silicone tools are easy to use and even easier to clean than tools made from stainless steel.
All of the tools are heat resistant up to 480 degrees F so you don't have to worry about accidentally burning yourself. Aside from temperature, the silicone in the tools makes them great to use with nonstick cookware. You won't scratch up all of your expensive pots and pans because it is gentle on the surface. They each have a handy whole at the top of the handle for convenient hanging.
Each tool has an important use in the kitchen and won't just take up space. The whisk is one of my favorite parts of the set. It actually has silicone coated wires making it simple to whisk a sauce or a batter right in the pan without worry. Because they are simply coated wire, the whisk remains quite flexible, yet sturdy.
Both of the spatulas are extremely handy when baking and cooking. The smaller spatula is great for small amounts of batter or sauce. I use it for frosting delicate baked goods and cakes. The larger spatula gets used almost every day. I use it for transferring batter into a pan, scraping the sides of a mixing bowl, and folding ingredients. The turner is useful for flipping pancakes, pan frying, and removing burgers from a hot grill. It has a steel core which keeps it strong and sturdy. The basting brush has both cooking and baking applications as well. I use it to spread glaze on meat while grilling and to coat pastries with an egg wash. The flexible bristles are easy to clean without any hassle.
This StarPack tool set will soon become your favorite line of kitchen utensils. They are made for long-term use and won't melt or discolor because of the materials they are made with. The essential set has a beautiful red color that will look great in any kitchen.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Fully Loaded Chicken Potato Bake recipe is a super easy casserole recipe that will please your family any night of the week. This… Continue reading: "Fully Loaded Chicken and Potato Bakevideocam"
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Zoku Slush and Shake Maker and The Art of Slush Review
- Enter to Win the Max Space Butter Dispenser!
- Win a Brieftons 4-in-1 Mandoline!
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Tabletop BBQ!
- Veronica's Treats Cake Pops Review
- Freshlike Canned Vegetables Review
- Enter to Win a Rodelle Prize Basket!
- Chance to Win a noni Seamless Stainless Steel Saute Pan!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- Italian Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
- Chocolate Chess Pie
- Air Fryer Box Cake
- Apple Dump Cake
- Peanut Butter And Nutella Celery Reindeer Snacks
- Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
- Overnight Cherry Baked French Toast Casserole
- Irresistible Spiced Grilled Chicken
- Delicious Roasted Eggplant With Couscous
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes