Sprouts Farmers Market Pumped for Pumpkin Gift Pack Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you are like most people, then you get super excited when fall arrives and pumpkin spiced products hit the shelves. Sprouts Farmers Market has come out with many great pumpkin products and put them all in one "Pumped for Pumpkin" Gift Pack. The gift pack is filled with all kinds of delicious pumpkin specialties from pumpkin soup to pumpkin tea and even pumpkin cereal.
One of my favorite food items in the bundle was the Pumpkin Flax Granola. The granola may be my new favorite way to start the day, Crunchy granola pairs perfectly with roasted pumpkin seeds. The spices that are added to the granola are subtle, but delicious. Another great breakfast item in the pack is the box of Toasted Pumpkin Loops. They are similar to Cheerios, but with a pumpkin twist. I really liked that the pumpkin flavor wasn't overbearing, but just right.
The gift pack includes two great pumpkin cookies: Pumpkin Snaps and Pumpkin Dippers. They are very different from each other, but both are tasty treats especially when dipped in the Pumpkin Spice Tea from Sprouts. The Pumpkin Snaps are just like your favorite gingersnap cookie, but with pumpkin spice instead of ginger. The dippers have two wafer-like cookies sandwiched between a light frosting. They aren't overly sweet, but will hit the spot.
The more basic foods in the basket include Pumpkin Soup and canned Pumpkin. The soup is great because it is incredibly easy to make in the microwave or on the stovetop. It is one of the best fall lunches you can bring to school or work. The canned Pumpkin from Sprouts is simple, but that is what makes it so great. No artificial ingredients make their way into this can, just real pumpkin like it should be!
There is something for everyone in this pumpkin lovers prize pack. Whether you are a die-hard pumpkin spice fan or just enjoy a little fall flavor, you will love these great Sprouts Farmers Market products.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Abuela's Cheesy Chile Relleno Casserole is an old family recipe that will win you over. It's made with eggs, making it perfect for the… Continue reading: "Cheesy Chile Relleno Casserolevideocam"
- Enter to Win a Brisker Electric Crisper!
- Enter to Win an Impressor Plus Meat Tenderizer!
- Smart Chicken Review
- WMF Function 4 Casserole Pot Review
- Win a Year's Supply of PanSaver Electric Roaster Liners!
- Jones Soda Review
- Enter to Win a Staybowlizer Silicone Bowl Stabilizer!
- Chance to Win a Fissler SensoRed Fry Pan!
- Enter to Win the Max Space Butter Dispenser!
- Win a Trio of Heluva Good Dips!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Asian Takeout Garlic Egg Fried Rice
- Fruit Popsicles
- Chocolate Chip Cookies Without Brown Sugar
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwich
- Chicken Crescent Rollups
- Easy Fast Rotisserie Chicken Tacos
- No Cook Ramen Pasta Salad
- Taco Stuffed Shells
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes