Skookie Cast Iron Skillet Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The word "skookie" can be broken down into "skillet" and "cookie". You can make the perfect "skookie" with the Skookie Cast Iron Skillet from Camp Chef. This kit includes two 7-inch cast iron skillets that have already been seasoned, two adorable hot pads that slip right on the handles, and a chocolate chip cookie mix so you can make your first skookie right away.
I had a great time using my Skookie. I love almost all desserts, but warm and gooey desserts are my favorite. The Skookie makes a perfect individual-sized skillet cookie that comes out of the oven all hot and gooey. I added a few more chocolate chips to the top and watched them melt into this decadent dessert. I'm glad the kit comes with two skillets because then I didn't have to share!
I was impressed with the quality of the skillets. They're cast iron, so they're durable and will last a long time. They have also been pre-seasoned, which I was very happy about. That's one less thing that I have to do. I also didn't have to use an oven mitt to take them out of the oven. Just slide the hot pad over the handle and grab that.
Besides making skookies, these mini cast iron skillets can make personal pizzas, fajitas, and omelets. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert...this skillet can do it all! I know I'm going to get a lot of use out of this cute skillet.
This giveaway has ended.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Baked Potato Breakfast Casserole may soon become your newest go-to casserole recipe. Why? Because it's an easy egg casserole you just… Continue reading: "Baked Potato Breakfast Casserolevideocam"
- Chance to Win a Gourmia Mult Cooker!
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Chance to Win a Cosori Premium Air Fryer!
- Win an UpCart and UpGrade Bag!
- Chance to Win a Braun Multiquick 9 Hand Blender!
- Chance to Win a Taylor Digital Scale Measuring Cup!
- Chance to Win the Ultimate Meal Plan Giveaway!
- Red Baron Mexican Style Pizza Review
- Chance to Win a Cosori Air Fryer Toaster Oven!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Chef's Classic 5 Piece Grill Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Pie Pudding
- Slow Cooker Beef & Pumpkin Stew
- Panera Copycat Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Cream Cheese Pumpkin Bread
- Homemade Chocolate Frosting
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Hot And Sour Soup
- No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie
- Slow Cooker Corn Casserole
- Beef Enchilada Casserole
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes