Red Copper Square Pan Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Red Copper Square Pan Review
Reviewed by , Editor, RecipeLion.com
The Red Copper Square Pan is unlike any other pan I've used before. It truly is an experience. Most pans you have in your home are simply just a pan, but this is a 5 piece set that can be used for multiple purposes. This 10 inch pan allows you to broil, bake, steam, fry, sauté, braise, deep free and roast; this really is the one pan that can do it all.
When you purchase this pan you'll get the pan itself, a glass lid, a fry basket, a steam and roast racket and a recipe book. The cookbook is from the number one best selling Dump Cookbook Series Author Cathy Mitchell, so you know you'll get some fabulous recipes. The glass lid is tempered glass with an easy comfort handle and steam release hole. What you'll really love about this pan is that it can be used both in the oven and on the stove as it is heat resistant up to 500 degrees. The copper infused coating is non-stick, which means you don't have to coat the pan first with butter or oils for a more healthy meal.
The fry basket can be used to deep-fry your favorite foods, including fruits and veggies. I made amazing fried zucchini and you can even make fried bananas or Oreos like you see at carnivals. Be careful when working with oil as it can splatter and even start to burn, so be sure the temperature is where it's supposed to be at. The nice thing about the fryer is that it has a handle so you can move it around in the pan for a more even coating. It can also be used as a colander when cooking pasta or washing vegetables and fruits.
The steam and roast rack can be used to steam foods while preserving their nutrients and vitamins. What a lot of people might not know is that steaming vegetables can take out those nutrients, so there really is a correct way to steam foods. The rack can also be used under a cut of meat or fish to roast in the oven.
The Red Copper Square Pan is unbelievably the only pan you'll ever need. It's PFOA and PTFE Free and has a lifetime replacement guarantee. What more could you ask for in a cooking pan?
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Great Gran's Greatest Goulash is going to make your winter blues disappear in no time. This recipe is hearty and full of flavor and… Continue reading: "Great Gran's Greatest Goulashvideocam"
- Red Baron Mexican Style Pizza Review
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Tabletop BBQ!
- San-J Asian Cooking Sauces Review
- Freshlike Canned Vegetables Review
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Chef Knife!
- Enter to Win a Mr. Pizza Cordierite Grill Stone Set!
- Chance to Win a Circulon Symmetry French Skillet Set!
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Edwards Pie Review
- Enter to Win a Tim3 Machin3 Rice Cooker!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Pumpkin Bars
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Instant Pot Beef Tongue
- Caramel Ginger Slice
- Instant Pot Shrimp And Sausage Gumbo Recipe
- Easy Dessert Popcorn
- Sautéed Potatoes With Spanish Mojo Picon
- Mozzarella Eyeballs
- Ghost Cookies
- Bat Oreo Truffles
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes