Southern Recipes Pork Rinds
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Southern Recipes Pork Rinds
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, RecipeLion.com
Pork rinds are a Southern staple and for a good reason. Southern Recipe Pork Rinds are some of the best I have tried. The fried bits of heaven pop in your mouth and leave you wanting just another handful.
I had the opportunity to sample four of the pork rind flavors: original, hot & spicy, BBQ, and Salt & Vinegar. Each flavor was distinct, not to mention, delicious. I love a little heat so the Hot & Spicy flavor was definitely my favorite. It is not overly hot, but has just the right amount of spice. The original flavor is great if you don't want to overwhelm your palate while snacking. The Salt and & Vinegar flavor tastes a lot like salt and vinegar potato chips. If you like those, then you are sure to love these. The BBQ pork rinds are great to enjoy with a burger or hot dog. They have that great, bold BBQ flavor that pairs perfectly with grilled foods.
These pork rinds seriously have the best texture ever. Each bite is so crunchy and tasty. They are almost like pork rind Cheetos! Adults who grew up with pork rinds will go gaga for these pork rinds and kids will love them too.
These Southern Recipe Pork Rinds are the perfect snack to put out for guests, on game day, or next time you grill out. The bowl will be gone before you know it.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Magic Cake is unbelievably easy to make and delicious. This is the perfect type of cake to serve anytime during the day.… Continue reading: "Grandma's Magic Cake Recipevideocam"
- Win a HotLogic Mini Portable Oven!
- Chance to Win a Cosori Air Fryer Toaster Oven!
- Chance to Win a
- Chance to Win a Caraway Home Complete Cookware Set!
- Freshlike Canned Vegetables Review
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Seren Toaster!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Stand Mixer!
- Chance to Win an Uber Appliance XL Air Fryer!
- Nostalgia Electrics Cake Pop & Donut Hole Bakery Review
- Veronica's Treats Cake Pops Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strong Immune System Fig Smoothie
- Sweet Braided Easter Bread (sweet Keto Mozzarella Bread)
- Gluten Free Healthy Muffins Easy Recipe
- The Best One Pot Easy Lentil Soup (with Bacon)
- Easy Kale Salad W/ Citrus Dressing
- Amaretto Sour
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Cherry Cha Cha
- Cheese Bread Dumplings
- Egg Milk Gravy
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes