Southern Recipes Pork Rinds
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Southern Recipes Pork Rinds
Reviewed by , Editor, RecipeLion.com
Pork rinds are a Southern staple and for a good reason. Southern Recipe Pork Rinds are some of the best I have tried. The fried bits of heaven pop in your mouth and leave you wanting just another handful.
I had the opportunity to sample four of the pork rind flavors: original, hot & spicy, BBQ, and Salt & Vinegar. Each flavor was distinct, not to mention, delicious. I love a little heat so the Hot & Spicy flavor was definitely my favorite. It is not overly hot, but has just the right amount of spice. The original flavor is great if you don't want to overwhelm your palate while snacking. The Salt and & Vinegar flavor tastes a lot like salt and vinegar potato chips. If you like those, then you are sure to love these. The BBQ pork rinds are great to enjoy with a burger or hot dog. They have that great, bold BBQ flavor that pairs perfectly with grilled foods.
These pork rinds seriously have the best texture ever. Each bite is so crunchy and tasty. They are almost like pork rind Cheetos! Adults who grew up with pork rinds will go gaga for these pork rinds and kids will love them too.
These Southern Recipe Pork Rinds are the perfect snack to put out for guests, on game day, or next time you grill out. The bowl will be gone before you know it.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake will be your new, favorite, easy cake recipe! This is one of those chocolate cake recipes that everyone… Continue reading: "One-Pan Double Chocolate Cakevideocam"
- Chance to Win a Mauviel Stainless Steel Saute Pan with Lid!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Chef Knife!
- Press Art Lemon Squeezer Review
- Chance to Win a MasterChef 2lb Bread Maker!
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Microwave Pressure Cooker!
- Enter for a chance to win the Red Copper Square Pan!
- Nostalgia Electrics Cake Pop & Donut Hole Bakery Review
- Win an UpCart and UpGrade Bag!
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Win a Wusthof Chef's Knife!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peach Crisp
- Matcha Mint Julep
- Keto Vegan Cabbage Steaks With Chimichurri Sauce
- Tomato Peach Caprese
- Easy Fruit Tacos
- Best Strawberry Lemonade Ever
- Roast Turkey And Sweet Potato Appetizers
- Chocolate Covered Pretzel Cupcakes
- Game Day Snickers Cookies
- Authentic Spanish Gazpacho Recipe ¨gazpacho Andaluz¨
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes