HotLogic Mini Portable Oven Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The HotLogic Mini Portable Oven is revolutionizing how and where we heat up our food. The small electric oven can be used just about anywhere: the office, camping, and even in your car! The HotLogic is great for heating up leftovers, frozen food, and even cooking up new meals from scratch.
The oven is composed of an insulated tote with aluminum lining that retains heat. It has a heating platform on the bottom that brings the tote up to temperature. It can hold dishes as large as 8.75"W x 6.75"L x 2.5"H. This is a great size for a personal lunch, side dishes, and frozen meals. You can use pretty much any container in the oven as long as it made from metal, plastic, glass, cardboard, or ceramic. I personally loved using a 6-cup Pyrex rectangular dish because it fits perfectly and works well for heating up food. I also love that you can heat up multiple small containers at the same time; this is ideal for warming your leftovers for lunch or dinner.
The oven works by slowing heating up your food over a long period of time, similar to a slow cooker. It is best to start it early in the day for eating a hot lunch, or a couple hours before dinner. I love getting to the office, plugging it in, and eating around noon. My co-workers also love it because it keeps any food smells well insulated within the container and lining of the tote.
This appliance is extremely easy to use. There are literally no buttons, just a plug. The oven never reaches temperatures over 215 degrees F which is why food gets hot, but never burns. Because it heats slowly and never gets too hot, you don't have to worry about food overcooking or burning. You can leave it plugged in all day and your food will stay hot and ready for you to enjoy it.
The HotLogic website includes different recipes you can actually cook right in the HotLogic! The temperature does stay low so you can't boil food, but if it is an item that does well with slow cooking, then it will be perfect to make in the HotLogic. I use the oven more for reheating, but you can get creative with different HotLogic meals.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
You can never go wrong with a loaded baked potato recipe. This Easy Loaded Slow Cooker Baked Potato really puts easy baked potatoes in… Continue reading: "Easy Loaded Slow Cooker Baked Potatoesvideocam"
- Veronica's Treats Cake Pops Review
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Chance to Win a Circulon 5 Piece Bakeware Set!
- Enter to Win a Brisker Electric Crisper!
- Chance to Win a Wooden Magnetic Knife Strip!
- Enter to Win a Tim3 Machin3 Rice Cooker!
- Enter for a chance to win the Red Copper Square Pan!
- Chance to Win a Zoku Slush and Shake Maker!
- Win a Caso Air Fryer!
- Chance to Win a Cosori Air Fryer Toaster Oven!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Veg Hakka Noodles Recipe
- 10 Minutes Chicken Curry
- Enchilada Soup Recipe
- Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
- Oatmeal Lemon Creme Bars
- Easy Hamburger Soup
- 20 Amazing Healthy Gluten Free Recipes
- Recipes With Bulgarian Yogurt (bulgarian Yogurt Recipes)
- 9 Nourishing Meals And Stress Relievers With Adaptogenic Herbs
- Lemon Vinaigrette
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes